Covers Media Group at ICE North America
We came. We saw. We conquered.
Covers Media Group was proud to sponsor, speak and exhibit at ICE North America in Boston last month. It gave us the opportunity to meet up with old and new friends alike in the sports betting community, especially in a post-PASPA world.
Coming right off the heels of our participation with the April Betting on Sports America conference in New York, the ICE conference, which ran from May 13-14 at the Boston Exhibition Center, allowed us to connect with an industry audience in multiple ways to:
- Launch our B2B sports betting content solutions
- Showcase our new tradeshow booth…to rave reviews!
- Speak on industry panels as thought leaders
- Further strengthen our partnership with Clarion Gaming, the conference organizer
It was important to us to participate in the following industry panels at ICE North America:
- “Which sport is right for me? Looking at sports demographics to tailor your Sports betting and marketing strategy”, with our Senior Industry Analyst, Jason Logan
- “Motion: the evolution of the US Affiliate market will follow the European model”, with our Director of Digital, Luke Evans
What’s next for Covers Media Group and Clarion Events? We’re waiting to hear what they’re planning for a November conference and exploring how we can participate in their ICE North America conference in Austin Texas in June 2020.